Terms of Service
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Ecobonza, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
By submitting Content or reviews to Ecobonza for inclusion on the Website, you grant Ecobonza a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting it. If you delete Content, Ecobonza will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Ecobonza has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Ecobonza’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Ecobonza’s reasonable opinion, violates any Ecobonza policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Ecobonza’s sole discretion. Ecobonza will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Ecobonza the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. See Refunds Policy for more information.
Unless you notify Ecobonza before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Ecobonza in writing.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Ecobonza the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Ecobonza reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Ecobonza.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Ecobonza to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free Ecobonza.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Ecobonza standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Ecobonza and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Ecobonza nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Ecobonza, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Ecobonza under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Ecobonza shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Ecobonza, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Ecobonza and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Ecobonza, or by the posting by Ecobonza of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Florida (FL), excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Florida (FL). Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Miami, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Ecobonza may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will insure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Text Messaging and Telemarketing Terms and Conditions
When you provide your telephone number on this website or send a text message to us with or from a short-code, you agree to receive alerts and communications, and marketing messages including those sent via automated telephone dialing system, text messages, SMS, MMS, and picture messages from Ecobonza at the phone number you provide on this website or the phone number from which you text the shortcode, including on landlines and wireless numbers, even if the phone number is on a corporate, state or national Do Not Call list. You also agree to the mandatory arbitration provision and class action waiver below. Your consent is not required to purchase goods or services. Message & data rates may apply.
You may opt-out at any time by texting the word STOP to the telephone number from which you receive the text messages. Send a text message with the word HELP to learn more. By providing your telephone number, you agree to notify us of any changes to your telephone number and update your account us to reflect this change. Your carrier may charge you for text messages and telephone calls that you receive, or may prohibit or restrict certain mobile features, and certain mobile features may be incompatible with your carrier or mobile device. Contact your carrier with questions regarding these issues.
Refund & Return Policy
Shopped Items: If your order arrives and it is not as advertised or faulty then please email email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your order and we will issue a full refund of your purchase once we have received the returned item. The item must be returned. We (Ecobonza) may send you a pre-paid shipping label depending on the item and your location. You can return your item(s) to the address provided by customer support.